Todd Linens 10-Piece Bath Towels Bale – 500 GSM Quick-Dry 100% Cotton : 4 Hand, 4 Face, 2 Bath Towel | Charcoal Bathroom Accessories (Grey)
- 500 GSM CHARCOAL GREY TOWELS FOR MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY – Tired of enjoying a hot, relaxing shower only to freeze your tushy off after you get out because your towel won’t absorb any water? You need a Todd Linen towel set! Our 500 GSM bathroom and kitchen towels are super soft and absorbent, so they’re great for a quick towel dry after the shower, washing your hands or tackling nasty kitchen spills. And with a great-looking minimalist design, they’ll look sharp on any towel rail!
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING – There’s nothing worse than thin, cheap-feeling bath towels that fall apart after just a few uses. We hate that! That’s why our bathroom towels are thick and durable, so they’re built tough to survive plenty of washer/dryer cycles and stand up to the test of time. Perfect as guest towels or your go-to bathroom accessories set for everyday use!
- MADE FROM 100% PURE SPUN COTTON – Low-quality hand towels are made from poly-cotton blends that absorb less liquid and aren’t as soft. Not ours! The Todd Linen bath towel set is made from 100% pure spun, double loop cotton that’s gentle on skin and never feels scratchy. Mix-and-match your favourite colour with tea towels, large bath towels and other home accessories!
- THE BEST TOWEL BALE GIFT SET – Our 10-piece bath gift set comes wrapped in a gorgeous ribbon and bale packed to make a beautiful present right out of the package. Great as a bath set gift for friends, family, college students and new homeowners! With 4x hand towels (50×90 cm), 4x face towels (30×30 cm) and 2x large bath towels (70×138 cm), it’s also perfect for businesses like barbers, groomers, bars and restaurants, spas, yoga studios, gyms, salons, golf courses and more!
- Forget about face towels that turn into frayed rags and fade after only a few months. Our premium-quality towels stay vibrant and true, uphold their natural edge and Tip: To keep towels looking their best, don’t use bleach, fabric softener or any other harsh chemicals when washing and always tumble dry using the “low” setting.